Saturday, August 22, 2009

Um.... (part 2)

So it's been a while since i've had the courage to venture out into the blogaverse. Pretty much a ton has happened since last time I wrote something. I've worked a whole bunch, like work go to court then go back to work only to go to court right after work then back to work then work a part time and now finally I'm home. Nikki is looking super cute as the old pregnancy develops. She is also working as a full time mom for our darling little Amelie who has learned a ton of new tricks, including pointing to her head (on command) clicking her tounge, standing more, trying to hide things when I try and take them from her, and putting the phone up to her ear. Work is going good working glendale (with all the gangsta foos) and loving it. That's pretty much it from me.
Peace out ya'll

No comments: