Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ready for the cutest things you'll ever see?




These are 3 of the cutest pictures I've ever seen in my lifetime. (Nevermind that they all happen to be of MY daughter.)



...and NOT part of the "cutest" motif, but recent. Here's my 31 weeks photo, though I'm now at 32 weeks, unbelievable! Number 2 certainly goes by faster than number 1!! I was thinking that I am much bigger this time around, but upon examination of past pictures, it looks like I am just barely past where I was through my first pregnancy, and that is heartening! (Can you say 'that's heartening?' It's the opposite of DISheartening, whatever that is.) Though, I am already lengthening a stretch mark or two-Boo. Things continue to go well - I am in 2 week visits now, and all my diabetes and other tests have been normal. Alisa is seriously the wiggliest thing ever! She keeps me awake, or moves my whole body with her kicks and rolls. Looks like her and Amie will both be dancing queens. I can't wait!

Meanwhile... 5 days 'til Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

It is still so crazy to me to think of you as being pregnant with your 2nd child!!! I feel like we are still like 14 years old down in Kissimmee sometimes! You make a cute prego though!