Friday, September 16, 2011

MTMMS: Double Duty

#1 - Amelie has been sick with a cold last night and today. In true toddler form, she's been very short fused and whiney/crying. We're talking complete melt down with each and every single drip from her nose. Just when I thought I might roll over and die of frustration, out of nowhere she leaned her head on me and said "Mom I really like you."

#2 - The other day I was doing Amelie's hair, I sat her on the toilet facing the wall. She kept kick kick kicking the wall and finally I calmly asked her to stop. A few minutes later, she started running her shoes along the wall. When I said "please don't do that, Bug." She said "Mom, I'm making music for Jesus!"
Oh my precious!

These are the moments that make me really feel good that I kept great control of my negative emotions.

No comments: