Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few firsts

You may notice by now, I like to take advantage of my blog by recording things I don't want to forget - whether they may interest you or not!

Two weeks ago, Amelie was asked to give the prayer in Primary, and I don't even know who helped her, but she did it and was proud! Last week, she wanted to get up and bear her testimony in sacrament meeting. I made sure to have her approve the things I would tell her to say while we were up there, and she did great! I was actually very impressed, she was articulate and loud. I mean, sometimes I can't even hear her when she prays at home, so good job, Amie! She is loving Primary and her teachers there. After church this past Sunday, she was sitting eating a snack and just singing primary songs (or her version) to her heart's content. I just love her!

Alisa is putting together 5 word sentences now - she is still hard to understand is you do not know her pronunciation of some words, but she has really surprised us with some complex phrases lately. (One of the funnier being "What's up with that?")

And finally, tonight, I felt our baby #3 move for the first time! It was great - 14.5 weeks is pretty early, but I concentrated hard, and I'm positive it was our new munchkin. So exciting!

1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

Very exciting stuff. I am the same way with my blog. Record away, girl. You can definitely feel baby 3 so much sooner. I'm sure it was him (or her).