Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cousin Liam!

I failed to mention that the very earliest part of my Valentines day was spent with my sister, Mallory. On the 13th, she went into the hospital with contractions and I was privileged enough to be a part of it. Mom, Jaimie, and I, and of course Travis helped Mal through her labor. It was a long, slow process, but I suppose it could have been much worse. It was crazy for me, cause I've never been on the other end in a delivery. Mal tried her darnedest to push him out before Valentines day, but he was stubborn and said no way, coming early in the morning hours. Liam is an adorable little dude, with a petite man face! He ended up having to stay in the hospital awhile because his oxygen was low, so almost a week later, we were able to take the kids up to meet him. The girls adore him!

No comments: