Saturday, October 19, 2013

F13 - Magic Kingdom, and... My first day of being SO old!

 
On Aug 1, my THIRTIETH birthday, I was awakened with coffee cake (my fave) and bubbly. I made us take a picture drinking sparkling cider that early in the morning because of aaaallllllll the different kinds of alcohol glasses our house had. We decided to do Magic Kingdom that day and had a blast. All of it except for when we actually truly lost Alisa for a half an hour. That was very not my favorite. A very kind family found her and security got us together. For lunch/dinner-ish we ate at the Be Our Guest restaurant which is in the Beast's castle. We'd been trying to get reservations for 6 months but never could, so when we got there and missed lunch time, I was pretty sad... but Jeff worked his magic and got all 9 of us in on a last-minute opening. It was delicious and the theming inside was amazing. Amelie, dressed as Belle, said "Everyone will think I'm the real Belle!" Alisa, on the other hand, slept for over half of the time there, poor tired girl.

We visited all the new Fantasyland, and Belle's storytime thing, which was a big hit. The girls were both in it - Amie was Maurice and Sis was Chip - and loved every second. By the end of this day we were pretty dead.



 











 
 




 

No comments: