Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Catch Up

It seems I am always only playing catch up with my blog these days. It's amazing how one baby can rule your life. How do 2 and 3 work? (I figure by 4, you should have kid helpers.)

Anyway, here are a few random photos. First, lately Amie curls like she's doing a sit up when you hold her, so we figure she wants to sit up. We've been propping her in safe places and it usually keeps her happy for awhile!



Here's a photo of the sweet U cheerleader that is my daughter. This is from the bowl game. (A little too loud for her taste.) Go Utes! 13-0!


And, I just thought this was just a funny pic. Amelie was being pretty demanding this morning, but I had to put her down real quick so I could finish getting ready for church. The nearest spot was a pile of clothes, and when I turned around, there she was, totally content to eat her hand and click her little feet together. Adorable!

No comments: