Monday, February 2, 2009

Whoa

Check it out- Amelie has grown so fast, and SO MANY people have remarked on it, I thought I'd give you the evidence and let you decide for yourself. Here's a picture from 2 weeks old, and one from 3 1/2 mos., both in the same position so you can better judge.



OK, WHOA! I take it back about being your own judge, I HAVE to comment, and just say how happy I am that she came out the size she did. She has more than doubled in weight and is doing so well! But, coulda been... ouch.

2 comments:

freya said...

what a small world! i'm so glad you found me! your baby is so adorable! i agree that it is crazy that i'm married ha, but it's also crazy that you have a baby! and yes you were the best efy counselor and last summer when i was one in georgia i tried to be as cool as you ha. i am now putting a link to you on my blog!

Heather said...

I know.. it's seriously amazing how fast they grow.