Friday, April 24, 2009

Um....

This is Jeff. Nikki was determined that I contribute to our blog so here it goes. Not a whole lot has happened since Nikki last wrote. Ami had another Dr. appointment. She now weighs almost 16 pounds. She also has a gigantormungus head. She was in the 91st percentile of head size.(it runs in the family). I've been working days at my job and I freaking love it. I will be switching to nights here in a week or so because we bid for shifts every four months and I don't really have any seniority at the department yet. I've also been going to school. I hate it but I'm almost done so I just grit my teeth and bare it. Nikki is still working with her dad making Chalsa. The stuff is freaking amazing. Every time Nikki brings some home I devour it like I might die without it. Nikki is also doing a great job of taking care of the bug. Ami can sit up without any help now( as in if you sit her up she doesn't usually fall over) and she laughs and smiles allot. She sure does love her daddy. We went on a trip to Midway Utah for my weekend(Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and we had a blast. We swam, ate, played games (Nikki beat me at scrabble and I destroyed her at Monopoly, she beat me at skip bo but I beat her at phase 10. The tie breaker was ping pong so needless to say I am the champion). We also went to this crater thing that was actually just a big pile of dirt. It was pretty funny. So that's pretty much it for now we're just tooling along and have a great time.

No comments: