Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Of course, our blog has remained quite neglected, so hopefully, I'll be doing lots of little catch-ups here in the next few hours or days. I think I'll start with Memorial Day weekend. We kicked it off with a little lunch at Red Robin. Here's a few winners from the Amie round.



Then, after Jeff got off of his graveyard shift on Saturday morning, we loaded up the car and drove to his family's lakehouse in Delta. He only got to play that day, then drive back home for his next night shift. He didn't even get to swim or anything cause the weather was bad that day. Amelie and I stayed and bunked in a room with Steph and Tanner. I think we all kept each other awake. Sunday, we went to church, then a few went out on the waverunners, but just when it got to me, an INSTANTANEOUS storm popped up and we moved it inside.We watched some movies, played some games, and ate lots of food. The next morning, the weather was better and i got to take Amelie out on the waverunner! She seemed to like the waverunner a lot, but hated when it got really loud (so we went really slow.) And she wasn't the biggest fan of the too-big lifejacket either. Some cute pics though. (She was obsessed with Grandpa Vern.)









On our way back, we had lots of car trouble. Luckily for me, Jeff was at my parents' house, so he was only like 20 minutes away and picked us up. Then we had BBQ at my mom's. Amelie had her first corn on the cob and loved it!!

No comments: