Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dolls and Tomatoes

One day I had Amelie shopping at Target, and I thought I'd stop by the dolls aisle just to do some preliminary research for her birthday. We have recently learned that she is in love with everything baby, doll and especially baby doll. When we got to the right aisle, she could not contain her excitement and joy. She almost jumped out of the cart. OF COURSE I could never capture her face just right, but let me tell you she was in love! You can at least see her impatience to get the dolls, and unwillingness to let go once in hand. (I have since given her her birthday present of a doll early, cause she just loves it so much!)






I have acquired a humongous amount of tomatoes, and was trying to wash and sort them one day so I could make them last. I guess I didn't notice that one had rolled onto the floor, and I thought I heard a big bite like from an apple or something. I looked down to see my little munchkin holding that giant thing in her 2 hands, taking big old bites of it. You may notice she also has tomato goo on her face, hands, running all down her shirt and pants. But it sure was adorable.



Man she's cute.

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh....she's a doll. Whether she has a doll or a tomato in her hands... Can't wait to see the next North baby. You do good work...