Saturday, November 7, 2009

Amelie's first birthday!!

I can't even believe Amelie is already 1 year old! In a way, it's so fun and I love to have her older, able to do things and communicate a little better, but it is going by SO fast! (Of course.) We had a Pretty in Pink Party for Amie the Saturday before her birthday, and it was well-attended by family and good friends (though not everyone wore their prettiest pink...) We had all pink foods (I didn't get a photo,) presents, a pinata and a picture frame to sign (I never noticed the continuation of the "P" motif til just then.) My camera was MIA, so I scrounged pictures off of others (Thanks Vanessa!) Luckily, we got everything between everyone.

The pictures are all out of order, but I didn't have the fire to rearrange them one by one, so look from bottom to top. :) You can see I had to help lots with opening presents, but she got the hang of it after awhile. She thoroughly loved all the toys she got! (When I was un-packaging everything, she had the musical ones all lined up and would push one button after another, making them all make noise at the same time.)
She also knows how to put away a cake! No problems there.
Then the pinata. That was fun-we had to go all the way up to the 20 yr olds before it broke! (I didn't put pics up of everyone, sorry. There were lots.)

We also had a celebration at my mom's, but said camera is dead, so those pictures will have to come later... Enjoy!













1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

She's SO sweet. I LOVE first birthdays. You sure did a great party! Congrats on turning 1 year old.