Saturday, June 12, 2010

Princess Happenings

Alisa is past her 4 month mark now, and so I went for the first rice cereal feeding. We've been kind of anxious for this time, hoping it might reduce some of her spit-up and reflux issues. I think it was still early-she really didn't know what to do at all! Of course, it'll take some time/practice, but I haven't tried again since that first time. :/ I love her faces, so classic.



My other princess has been pretty delightful lately. She has quite a strong affection for her Barbies, and also just really learned about nigh-night. Here, she decided the step was a bed and had her Barbies go nigh-night.

She thought she'd lay down with them, too. :)

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

You have such sweet little princesses! Try using a soother when you put the spoonful in her mouth. It somehow seems to coordinate the actions and they learn to swallow after the spoon goes in.