Friday, December 17, 2010

Are you sick too?

I have been so sick, this is about all we've been doing at my house, whenever possible:


I finally got myself to an Instacare today (day 11) and got some meds. I thought the inability to even look down or not cry for the pain in my head was a good reason. We soldiered through all the other activities of a busy week, except for the annual Messiah. It made me very sad, but glad that I didn't have a solo to miss (Jeff did. :/) At least I sang at the Taylorsville City Sing-In. I sang "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion." If you're not familiar with Handel's Messiah, its the most hardcore soprano solo. I was terrified to sing it, but it turned out ok. (Luckily that was the day before I got sick.)
Here's to lazy days and getting better!

No comments: