Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny things the Norths say... First installment

It occurs to me that this North household has been hopping in the comedic one-liners lately. I've been wanting to post this forever, but have been trying to compile a good list. Here are a few for your blog-time enjoyment.

Jeff:
-Rolling over in his sleep, hugging his pillow, sighing and shaking his head "Oh, Arnesky..." (Neither of us know any Arnesky's.)
-Sits straight up in the middle of the night. I ask "what are you doing?" I was met with my favorite response ever: "I'm getting ready to go to tiny church." That's right folks, tiny church!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!
-Sleepy again "sorry, I think my car's poisoning me."

Nikki:
- To a member of my ward choir during practice (I'm the director) "Go back a little farther, like 'up your.' " Not kidding. I couldn't stop laughing for a very very long time. Kinda impedes your practice.

Amelie:
-Asks where mommy is, dad says 'at work.' "We have to go save her!" (Yes, please!)
-I walk in to get her out of the crib in the morning, her hand is in her mouth. "mommy, I'm eating my hand." "What?" "I'm eating my hand!" "Why are you doing that?" "It's so good!"
-Daddy's calling her to come get dressed, she puts her face down into the floor "but I can't find you, daddy!"

Alisa:
-"UUUUUUNNNNGG!" That girl grunts and groans like a full grown man! I think all her noises are very funny.
-We SWEAR she imitates what we say. So far we've heard versions of Amie, something and more...

No comments: