Saturday, March 12, 2011

More MTMMS

(Moments that makes me smile)

Today Amelie was cruising around on her little princess ride-on with her ride-on unicorn stick attached firmly to the back. She said three things that made me die from adorableness overload.

1. "I got you, Neigh. This way, Neigh."
2. "I'm so sorry, so sorry." -very heartfelt, and stroking its face when it fell off the back
3. "I had no choice!" Haha! (this falls into the "I've never said that to her/have no idea where she got that from" category.)

Also, the girls both wanted to get into Amie's crib and jump around while I sat in the rocker next to them. Alisa would stick her face up to the slats and wait for me to eskimo kiss and say "nosey nosey," after which she laughed like there was nothing funnier in the whole wide world.

No comments: