Monday, October 17, 2011

Peace Gardens Photo Session

Looking at the pictures on our and others' walls lately, I decided it was definitely time for some newer stuff. With Amie's birthday party, halloween festivities and especially Christmas on the horizon, there was zero budget, so I just decided to steal my brother's super-nice camera and see what we could get. My sister offered to come along so we could get a whole family portrait, and Jeff had the genius idea to go to the International Peace Gardens. We all went in knowing that we might get just what we paid for ($0), but I am more than pleased with our results. Here are the highlights.

Jeff:



Nikki:




Amelie:
She's always gotta have one!


My friend said "Childzilla?" which I thought was hilarious.




Alisa:





Combos:













Family:





I'm pretty proud of this one, seeing as we each pulled our best faces in different photos, I patched together the best ones... using Paint! That's the closest I had to any photo editing system.

1 comment:

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

I am not saying this because the pictures were bad, I thought they were all cute. But this totally made me think of our failed model pictures!