Monday, October 17, 2011

Witch Weekend

Witch Weekend! As you may know, every year my in-laws do a Witches Night Out weekend, with a Friday night ladies party, and Saturday night out at Gardner Village.

Friday night, my mom and sister Jaimie came over and we headed to the Witch Party. It's always a big crowd, with killer decorations! We always take some pics first, then eat soup and other halloweeny treats, then make a great halloween craft (this is the main source of my halloween decorations, and slowly growing!) This year, we made a picture holder that was adorable, and ideal for displaying witch weekend photos!

Cousins:

All In-Laws:
Norths:


Saturday, mom and sis Melissa and niece Stacey came with me, Amie and Lisie to meet the crew at IHOP for dinner. We always attract a few stares...


"One of these things is not like the others... "



Chris with all her little Rapunzel witches!

After dinner, we head to Gardner Village, (where Jaimie met up with us) where they have booths, shops, raffles, a parade, witch royalty, crazy decorations, and most importantly music and dancing! It's always a popular event, but it seemed extra crowded this year. It was weird - there were a lot of males and families there, though it's a ladies night out.







A rare after 8pm Lisie smile.
A cold break.





We had fun, but I have to admit it was a little rough for these girls. With a late night the night before, Amie's party that afternoon, and being out late that night, they struggled at times. I don't like to wish away my girlies' childhoods, but witches will be more fun when they can handle a later bedtime! Either way, we totally love it and I look forward to it every year!

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

What a fun tradition. I wish I did cool things....