Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Year's Eve 12-13

This year, we started off the night by having dinner with the Radcliffe's at Famous Dave's (yum!)  We intended to go to Zoo lights after that, but our girls were very sick, so we skipped that and went to hang out at my in-laws' for the night.  We had many lovely snacks, played Phase 10 Twist, made lotsa noise, and only had one or two kid-sleeping-casualties.

On New Year's Day, my family wanted to have a big dinner, so we went early(ish) and I tried out my new donut maker for breakfast - pumpkin donuts.  We hung out there for a lazy day until the fancy dinner (we had Duck a l'Orange - so nom nom nawesome!)

Look how adorable

For New Year's resolutions, I simply have two general thoughts: First, the simple life, and second, discipline - in all areas.  I know they're kinda vague, but I have actually made some progress on both this year, maybe for that reason.

Finally... this is the year I turn thirty.  Waaaaaaahhhh. That is all.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I am so not looking forward to turning thirty this year either.... Your kids are adorable, love the Christmas outfits. I was tired just reading your Christmas schedule, but a little jealous that you have so much family so close by. Miss you!