Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Amelie's 5th - cowgirl style

My oldest little baby turned 5 last month! She had a cowgirl themed party at Wheeler farm, where they roped the horse, fed ducks and had a wagon ride. (her boyfriend from last years preschool, jack, came-she was thrilled! )
That evening just happened to be my assigned night for the opera (season tix my amazing hubs got me for my bday.) I didn't want to leave Amie on her special night so we made it a big girl's fancy night. She choose olive garden for dinner, then she went in the fancy dress, heels and purse grandma Chris took her to get. She was veeeeery good, especially considering it was a modified show with very little to look at.
My angel girl is super smart, able to blend read, still enjoying her dancing/singing group and is very very girly. She is a super help to me with all the kids being little. She loves playing with her siblings, entertaining them, and really likes it when I tell her she's in charge. She's still into princesses and also likes monster high and really wants a pet. I am so blessed to have this angel!

No comments: