Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Carson man turns 1!

Our Carson man hit his 1 year birthday!  I decided long ago to do a Dr. Seuss themed party, which I think was so fun.  I usually make just about everything for my kids parties and work on it for weeks, but working full time, plus a second job, plus selling/buying a house and not to mention being pregnant, I didn't do quite as much this time. Mostly, I just got super lucky (read blessed) and happened upon a big clearance of Seuss stuff.  And we were in Seuss landing only a month before! Carson's souvenir from our FL trip just happened to be this Thing 1 shirt, which he wore on his big day.  Love this sweet little kid so much!


At one year, Carson is walking, feeding himself (he likes pretty much anything!) and drinking soy milk like his sister did at that age.  He sleeps really well, with a terrible night every once in awhile.  He babbles a lot, but the only words he says with meaning are maybe mama and dada and definitely owie.  He recognizes lots of words though and responds, as well as communicates well by showing you what he wants or doesn't.  He gives kissies, snuggles, claps, high fives, strokes your face "soft", and loves to throw balls, ride his toy car and chase after his sisters.  And, I finally got my green-eyed kid! (I think.) We totally adore him and couldn't imagine life without him.

No comments: