Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Little Gym

At the beginning of this season, Amelie decided that she wanted to try something besides dance, so I found a class at the Little Gym.  After just one day of dance, Alisa decided the same and I can't say I minded having them both in the same class again. They have been loving gymnastics! Lisie just loves the physicality, getting the chance to release aaaaaaallll that energy, and Amelie is a natural, plus she really takes to the format there, soaking up the instruction.

One week, Lisie was doing her own thing (as usual) and fell off the low parallel bars.  I tried and tried to put off taking her to the ER, but when it became clear the cut was deep, and that no one else would do it, we had to take her up to Primary Children's Hospital for some staples.

Ew!!  She was a trooper, Jeff said.  He had to leave work to take her, cause I said there was no way I was doing ER by myself with four tiny kids.

Now, Amelie is saying she's thinking something new for next season.  She suggests horses, but if my preliminary research on pricing tells me anything... I don't think so.... We'll see!

No comments: