Monday, July 6, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

Here are some goodies from a short day at Lagoon. We went in on free no-ride passes for Stake Day cause I couldn't really do much, being preg and all, but Jeff and I did get a few rides while Amie played in Laguna Beach. With her cousins, duh!



On the WILD Animal train. I think the most we saw was a camel.



Daddy love.


Us on the Merry-Go-Round. She's had a long day by this point.


What she did the moment we got off the carousel!


Cutie at home!


My poor hand after picking mulberries from the tree in our yard. Only 2 weeks later is the stain gone from my nails! I looked like a mechanic there for awhile. Ew.



Two bad-lighting attempts at showing you my mulberries. I make excellent syrup, if I do say so myself! (Too much work, though. I could never live on a farm.)


These are from the WestFest Parade right down the street. Amie and I went, it was her first parade. She loved it! She loves dancing to music and waving, so of course, she was in heaven! And she was so charming, she got lots of treats handed right to her. I let her eat one of the suckers... You can see the joy it brought her, and the sticky misery it brought me! Too cute, though. We had a blast.







These are from July 3rd. We went to Freedom Fest in Provo with my family. It was hot, and again, no rides for me, but we had a great time! We ate SO much good food (mmm, those donuts,) walked around, hung our as fam (everyone was there but Mal and Jason)and Amelie even got her face painted! I could NOT believe she would sit still for that, but the lady was (self-proclaimed) "weird enough" to keep her mesmerized, and she got her stars and stripes without a hitch. So cute!



She was being naughty. :)



And, finally, a video. Not much that's way exciting, but if you love Amie, you'll like the video. Just a few of the cute things she does in the mornings for me.

4 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Boo! I tried NUMEROUS times, but the video wouldn't join. :(

Ashley Dawn said...

So cute! That's one spoiled little girl. She's a lucky baby to have so much fun so quickly. Glad you've had so much fun things going on recently.

Grammy Lori said...

Bummer! I wanted to see the video.

I love the pictures of my baby girl. She is sooooooooo adorable. And looking forward to the next one!

Jodi said...

What a cutie, Nikki! Hope your feeling good and congrats again being prego!