Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Witches Night Out x2

It's time for the annual Halloween festivities to begin! This is a big holiday for my in-laws, and recently, my family uses any excuse to get together, so we've already had lots of Halloween festivities with more to come!

Here's the first-Witches Night Out, the party thrown by my mother-in-law. There's always TONS of food, a craft and lots of picture spots. We had a great time this year! (Amie was super jealous when we all left my house looking like witches. So cute!)









Then, there's Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. This is again instigated by my in-laws, but my mom and Mallory came with this year. We were afraid the rain would put the kibosh on our outdoor shenanigans, but it worked out perfectly! Our huge group of 50ish went to eat at Mimi's this year-one of my favorite places, but NOT equipped for a large group. Dinner took us well over 2 hours (though mine was AMAZing,) and by the time we got to GV, we had missed all the raffles and stuff. We had about 45 minutes of dance time. Amelie was scared at first (she wanted everyone to take their hats and make up off) but eventually got into it, and then she was a sweet dancing machine! She was SO cute, everyone that walked by thought she was the most adorable thing they ever saw, and our crew took lots of pictures of her. She lights up my life. :)




All the matching witches!


Adoring adults.

Sleepy witchy.



They were NOT cooperating!



Yes, that pumpkin fell right after this shot.




No comments: