Thursday, March 20, 2008

Massages are my new best friend.

Wow!! I went to go utilize the maternity massage that my husband bought me today. (I figured it was a good time after bowling and CPR training.) I went in early, a little apprehensive-I've never had a professional massage, preggers or not. The lady that was my massage therapist was very friendly and had that perfect soothing-type voice. She set me up for an hour Swedish massage, and man, was it fabulous! I got the full shebang with stretches, massage, oils, lotions, steaming towels, front and back, feet, hands, face, scalp. Pretty great. She said they are recommended once a month now, and twice a month later in pregnancy! "Yay" said my body, "Ow" said my wallet. Either way, I'd highly recommend them to any ladies out there that are pregnant.

In other news, Jeff made me a shirt that says "Baby on Board" and drew a little baby "right where the baby should be." It's classy.

1 comment:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Heck yeah i did it was awesome. she called me the corniest pa ever. I love her!