Monday, March 31, 2008

Bye bye backache

I've had quite the easing up of backaches, but no subsiding in nausea. I'm also pretty sad about the fact that some of my favorite things now taste quite sub-par to me (like lemon pudding, pickles and salt & vinegar chips. Sad!) Plus the sight/smell of most raw meat makes me want to run away. Jeff's been really great about half-cooking dinner with me these days. Still two weeks to the first doctor appointment... meanwhile, the fetus is actually looking like a human instead of a mini-manatee. Here's the 9 week photo. (hopefully)


As for Jeff, he successfully passed the Physical tests for both the Airport Police and Salt Lake City PD. He has another test for each this week. (Each has a series of about 7-8 components in the testing/hiring process...) Jeff and I are really excited, though we don't want to jump the (very long) gun. Prayers please!

As for me, I am nearing my last semester of classes. I got accepted to do my summer internship at the VA hospital! I'm pretty scared and excited about that. Once that is finished in August, I will be done! Trying to tie up all the loose ends before summer is much more difficult than I thought. I finished my comprehensive exams, but now I must work on my capstone project... As you can see by my long post, I am doing everything possible besides my project... Eesh.

On a brighter note, we also get to stay at the Hotel Monaco Downtown this week-end. We got a free gift certificate and decided to use it for Conference week-end with good cable and a close location.

No comments: