Saturday, March 1, 2008

We are pregnant!

Wow-I can't believe we are pregnant! We've been trying for only two months, and here it is! I am as pleased as can be, but I don't think anything could overshadow Jeff's excitement.

We haven't been to the doctor yet, but according to my high-tech calculations, I am almost 5 weeks along and we are due about November 5th. I'm doing great so far, just pretty tired all the time and I already need to carry around snacks, but otherwise great! Hopefully we'll have more news soon!

2 comments:

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

Besides the regular congratulations - I think a "special person" highlight is in order...that would be me of course for convincing you of the greatest of a blog! If you need important person information, a biography or pictures let me know. Just kidding! I'm so happy for you! I mentioned to Jae Bohman today at church that you were pregnant and she was so happy and Bishop Fuimaono overheard and thought I was pregnant! Oh boy...oh boy.

Brady Nixon said...

NIKKI!
What on earth are you doing pregnant? I didn't even know you got married! I am so out of the loop. I am so HAPPY for you. You know that you will always have a special place in my Florida memories as one of my first and faithful institute students!

My wife keeps a blog for our family at bsnixon.blogspot.com so come on over to our cyberhouse and pay us a visit sometime. Now post some pictures!