Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FHE and Belly

Last night for FHE, Jeff decided to humor me and we went to have a fire up Millcreek Canyon. I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and it's only getting colder! We prepped for cold weather and brought food. We had dinner there (hot dogs roasted on sticks and potatoes from foil packs) plus hot cocoa and I brought some sweet rolls I made. We had so much fun and the setting was gorgeous-even the weather was nice! For our "lesson" we each listed 10 reasons our lives are better now that we are married. It was a fabulous night-please, feel free to steal the idea for yourselves!

Here's my sweet boyscout of a husband making a great fire.


It worked wonderfully!


A little woods action




And finally, the latest belly photo. Oh my word! When I looked back through older belly pics, I couldn't believe I even thought I was big! Less than a month now, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's getting close!!

Unknown said...

I looked at your pictures, and thought, "Hey, that looks like Millcreek Canyon..." And lo and behold, upon reading what you wrote - it is! That's pretty close to my house! I love that canyon.