Friday, October 3, 2008

Still no photos... Devoted readers only.

So, I had my final meeting with my Master’s Committee this past week and everything was, passed, approved and signed. The paperwork has now been sent to the Graduation office with a nice letter about counting retroactively. Their approval is the only step left… and I have NO idea how long that will take to find out. I feel good about it, though. My committee really worked with me after it all went to pieces. It feels good to have my part of it behind me, and to know that I did what I could in the process.

Now that that’s out of the way, we are getting SO excited fro baby Amelie to come-we are only 33 days away now!! One month, really-that just makes me so happy. I definitely now understand the hype about rib-kicking, being uncomfortable and not being able to breathe. (I was asked to sing at a Stake Relief Society function on October 21st… yeah, that’s not gonna happen!) It’s funny – I can’t tell if everyone thinks I am supposed to be bigger or smaller. Almost my entire pregnancy, people kept telling me how small I was and that I didn’t really even look pregnant until I was like 6 months along! Now, it’s also the opposite. The other night, some woman I don’t even know told me that she NEVER got as big as me, even through the end of all her pregnancies. Ew! Some people have no concept of boundaries. Either way, my doctor has consistently said I am exactly on track with measurements and weight the entire time, so Neener Neener to all of you who have commented on the outrageousness of my size, either way! :) No matter what you’ve been thinking, though, my belly is now undeniably large and in charge! Promise I’ll try to get a good picture up soon.

We’re very excited for this week-end. My cousin’s wedding open house is tonight, followed by Jeff’s mission reunion, then tomorrow we’re doing a sweet conference breakfast, of course. (Jeff has to run out during one of those times to go study protestors with the Academy. Funny!) Then, all of conference and dad’s birthday celebration. I hope your week-ends are going to be just as great!

Meanwhile, we’ve kinda got some serious spider action at our house. Any tips, anyone? Besides paying the exterminator, of course. We’ll get to that when we can…

How about that Utah game, eh? Go Utes!

1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

You're right about the boundary thing. I couldn't believe a lot of the things perfect strangers shared with me during my pregnancy. Melissa and I were pregnant at the same time and often commisserated about it all.