Monday, April 12, 2010

Part 2-Disneyland

We left Vegas and ran into HORRIBLE traffic, (Spring Break, I guess) so we ended up all getting to CA late (hours late) and no one wanted to spend more time in the car, so we just moved in and vegged.

The next 2 days we spent at Disneyland, and it was fun! I have to say that it wasn't what I was expecting. Partly because of coming from Florida where it's all bigger and better, but also partly because of my expectations. I actually went on very very very very very very few rides the entire week. It was hard for me to accept it, but I guess that's just how it goes when you have a large group and you're responsible for 2 babies. Someday! Just the same, it was fun and our girls were really very good, considering. Amie got scared on the scary Snow White ride, but otherwise enjoyed going on the things she could. She was scared of all of the characters, but liked the few that she recognized when they were at a distance. She LOVED the parades and did lots of great dancing. :) Lisie did lots of sleeping in the stroller and a little riding in the front carrier. That's about it. :)

Amelie got these sunglasses for Christmas JUST for this trip.

Cheesing it in the stroller on the hottest day there!

Tea time with the girls! (Amie, Grandma, Dayna, Hannah)

Daddy watching on the sidelines.

Dancing - a little conga arm action during the Celebrate! parade.

At Ariel's princess dinner. Yummy food (except for the mushroom soup)

Cinderella

Snow White

Scared of Minnie up close, but Minnie's really her favorite. She named her by name all by herself!


A little candid princess action.


Mom and that little baby.


It's hard to juggle 2 babies... especially when you're standing by a girl that doesn't look anything like Ariel... ha!



Not really sure about this...

Well, if I can have your cane...

Nope, No I hate it.

Fireworks... in more ways than one. Oh!

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

We LOVED Disneyland. It's no Disney World, but it's still pretty awesome. Your kids are SO cute. We missed out on the Princess Dinner. Sigh. Next time. What a beautiful little baby you have! Did you know that my sister is going to be a character at Disney World this summer? She's so excited!

thebumofdrums said...

I suppose I'll comment. You didn't happen to...um...get Cinderella's number did you? If not that's cool, I just have a friend...yeah, a friend, that was wondering.

Unknown said...

We went to Disneyland over spring break as well! I wonder if we were there during the same time. It is definitely different with kids.