Thursday, April 22, 2010

Part 4- Sea World

Thursday we went to Sea World, and of course it was the coldest day there.
*I think this is a good time to note that while the trip was amazing and we had lots of fun, everything in CA was smaller than FL and I wasn't expecting that.*
So we we saw some really cute shows (The Shamu show was open but still didn't have any trainers get in the water with them) and went on just a few rides. The crazies all sat in the splash zone at the Shamu show, but even though they gave me crap, I had a TWO MONTH OLD in the cold weather so we sat farther back by ourselves. We tried to find a beach for a fire on our way home with no real luck, so we barbequed dinner back at the condo that night.


The slippery eel ride with Oscar the grouch.

Flying fishes!

They had fun.


We all went on Journey to Atlantis, and Jeff and I took the prize for wettest travelers-completely uncontested, I might add.
Amie was so excited to go on this ride all through the line and at the beginning, then as it went higher and faster she hated it more and more.

No comments: