Thursday, April 22, 2010

Part 5 - Universal Studios

Friday we went to Universal Studios, and we had decided to get the all-day meal pass, so we headed out early. Turns out that none of the places on the list served breakfast, so we didn't eat until 10:30 am. But then we ate well through the day.
This was another place where I really didn't get to ride many rides or anything, but part of it was poor planning-I didn't know the park was only open until 7 til I went to go on The Mummy ride at about 6:50 and it was closed. Sad! I'd been wanting to go on it forever! Still fun, though, of course.

Amie kept wanting to hold her sister... Alisa, not so much.


The classic Studios picture (all cut off-thanks random lady!) I think this is the only picture the entire trip that has all four of us in it together, though!

I guess I was done with the camera by this day...?

No comments: