Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MTMMS: Toomi-Soomi!

Ever heard of Team Umi Zoomi? It's a newish show on nick jr. It's one of Amelie's favorites. They are tiny computer-animated people in a computer-animated world that use their "mighty math powers" to help real children.

Best story ever:
While getting ready to go to my cousin's wedding (congrats Kelly!) I put Amie in a little dress that had an attached jacket. It was zipped and she was trying to get it off. She got kinda cry-y whiney in that way that toddlers do and asked me to help her. I just told her it was stuck and that it can't come off, then returned to my business. After a few moments' struggle, I turned around to see Amie with the jacket unzipped, and heard this:
(down on her knees, cause they're tiny people.) Oh, Thank you, toomi soomi! I couldn't have done it without your help!

I.Love.It.

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

Loooooooooooove that! So!Cute!

Also, Umi Zoomi is one of my fav's :o)