Friday, July 6, 2012

A lot more and a whole lot less

I'm already at 31 weeks pregnant!  It is just flying by - well time in general is flying by right now, but that makes these pregnancy symptoms more bearable.  Here's the 31 wk belly - it is so very large!  (Stay tuned for a size-comparison post.) Noticeably larger than last belly pic. (again I couldn't decide.)



In other news, you may have noticed I totally chopped off... oh, over a foot of hair.  I love it.  I don't care if you do, it's doing me well in this summer heat.  Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I for one LOVE your hair and of course the belly pic!

Jodi said...

What a cute belly! I love your hair.
Hope you are feeling well in your last trimester!

Jared and Andrea said...

I'm with Melissa and Jodi--LOVE the hair. You're getting so close. Very exciting. Makes me want to chop off mine.

freya said...

ditto to everyone else! your belly is so cute and i looove your hair! makes me want to go short!