Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tidbits

I finally got a video of Amelie's dance performance - except after numerous tries, I still haven't been able to load it.  She had her last performance a month ago. She loves that class, but as mom, it's been nice to have a little break!  Here's the cuteness - Amie's a few from the left - with pics from various performances.




It also occurs to me I skipped Mother's Day in the blog (harder to man the camera and all that) but I definitely do not want to give the impression that I didn't fully love and appreciate what my family did for me!  So again, no pics, but I got super spoiled with my favorite breakfast in bed that morning (skillets - Jeff did an awesome job!) I actually woke before he brought it, but it is totally a gift to get ready on Sunday at my own pace and even got to start the day with some Book of Mormon.  I was given loooooots of gifts - candy ("from the boy") 3 awesome girlie movies, "Mom" jewelry that Amie picked out and the memory foam pillow I've been coveting forever.
At church, we were given the Gospel Art Kit - a unique gift, I thought it was good. Then, afterward we swung by Chris' to give her the photo magnets we got for her, and I got a gorgeous hanging plant, then on to my mom's (same gift) for dinner.

Being a mom is totally the hardest and most rewarding thing I've ever done.  I'm terribly excited to be having another child and add a completely different dimension to the crazy mix. Thanks lovies!

No comments: