Saturday, August 18, 2012

Baby Boy Shower!!

My darling little sister Mallory (also pregnant) took it upon herself to throw me a baby shower.  She kept the details a surprise, which ended up being a carnival!  It was so cute!

 Only some of the goodies!
 I kept trying to get a better pic aroun those lights but couldn't.
 Hit the cans game.
 Legit carnival food - popcorn, cotton candy, hot dogs, nachos, and drinks in mason jars!  Not to mention those straws.  I love it!
 The cotton candymeister. He makes it for you fresh! (and eats some...)
 Festive orbs all over the yard.
 My momma sash!
 Ambiance
 I know it's blurry but I had to include grandma playing the game! 
 (We moved inside when it all-of-sudden got super windy outside.)
Amie trying her hand (the better the knock, the more raffle tickets you got!)

What carnival would be complete without a cutout?  SumoCam:
 

And finally, there were shower games and presents. I/we got lots of diapers and gift cards to Babies R Us - just what I needed!  I have already gone to get the double stroller we are very much in need of.  Thank you so much everyone! (I got just the one I wanted too!)

 Some one got ahold of my camera, and things got a bit blurry.  Sniffin diapers!
 Grandma Chris didn't forget the girls!
Just making sure it fits...

Thanks again Mal, Fam and everyone who came or sent presents! It was a great night.

No comments: